Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Metal Gear Solid..............2!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
I actually decided to buy it for my brother for christmas. He likes army type games, and hey, that makes 5 games for christmas + the system itself. they had a lot in stock at my closest walmart. I shouldn't hav a problem getting it.
Posted
Metal Gear Solid 2... I bought the game, and while
the graphics, playability, and story line rock hardcore, I did have some problems with it. The game is on the easy side, I beat it in three days.
Also, the bosses aren't diffficult enough, even on hard mode (exception:fighting multiple Metal Gear). I like the story behind Raiden, but I really wanted more playtime as Snake. I also didn't like the end, but I won't spoil it-_-

Overall the game is worth renting but personally, I wouldn't buy it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]Metal Gear Solid 2... I bought the game, and while
the graphics, playability, and story line rock hardcore, I did have some problems with it. The game is on the easy side, I beat it in three days.
Also, the bosses aren't diffficult enough, even on hard mode (exception:fighting multiple Metal Gear). I like the story behind Raiden, but I really wanted more playtime as Snake. I also didn't like the end, but I won't spoil it-_-

Overall the game is worth renting but personally, I wouldn't buy it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the imput:rolleyes:
Posted
I really want to play it but I can't go to rent it and I can't use PS2 because my brother is using it as a stand to hold up his shelf(retard). I really want to play MGS2 becuase I saw the previews for it and it looked cool.
Posted
i want to get mg2, its on my x-mas list. the top of the list......
it is fallowed by baulders gate, dark alliance. i dont know if i like the commericals they have to promo it, they are kind of funky

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...