Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkslategray]Heh... I've always loved that title. ^__~ Anyways, I created a new myOtaku.com layout the other day, and I just uploaded it. It looks pretty good as far as I am concerned, but that isn't what is important. [/color]
[color=darkslategray][/color]
[color=darkslategray]I want your opinion on the header. I worked for a while trying to get the text exactly how I wanted it. I did, in fact, purposely blur some of the words and not others. It looks pretty neat that way. But let me know what you think about it. [/color]
[color=darkslategray][/color]
[color=darkslategray]The character is my latest obsession: Kino from [i]Kino No Tabi[/i].[/color]


[img]http://www.freewebs.com/rockemsockem/Kino'sblue.png[/img]
Posted
Kino's Journey is one hell of an amazing show. :)

Anyway, your header looks good. I don't really like the juxtaposition of Kino's dark green jacket with various shades of purple, but the text is nicely placed and the background (when taken on its own) is attractive. I love all of the symbolic stock images you have tucked away in there, although the overall atmosphere is a bit too... techy for my tastes.

The basic positioning of everything comes across as being very intuitive, and the various elements of the image balance each other out pretty well. I'd tone down the sharpness and brightness of the background--it has a lot of depth, which is good, but I think it would benefit from losing some of the more distracting hard edges. Also, the bottom line of text just seems too clear (particularly when contrasted with all of the words above it).

~Dagger~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...