badjesus Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 hey this is bad jesus, im fairly new to manga drwing and i need a little help and advice whenever i draw a character they often look good in pencil then i ink them in and they look crappy ive tried a ll the tricks but i cant get them to look polished
Kei Posted August 12, 2004 Posted August 12, 2004 [color=darkblue][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37590]Attention Aritsts! Please Read![/url] Not to sound rude, but that sticky isn't there just to make the forum look pretty. If you are requesting help with artwork, you need to post some of it so that we can see what it looks like. As I said in the above thread, I know some people don't have scanners/digital cameras/what-have-you, but in order to guide you properly, it's something we have to see. I apologize if this seems harsh, but that's the way it goes.[/color]
Recommended Posts