OtakuBoards

Who would u stalk?

So-Seductive

Ok...ok Im new here I dont know if this has been done before so don't bite my pretty lil head off :smirk: anyway its late im bored and wanted to try this thread thing out so my topic will be IF YOU COULD STALK ANYONE HUMAN ,ANIME ETC WHO WOULD THEY BE? And why would you stalk them :love:

To start it off with I would stalk let see hmmmm....Sesshoumaru ooo he's so damn sexy :tasty: i would hide behind bushes with binoculars, then pop up out of know where and start asking him a million annoying questions just to see how long it would take him to kill me :love: ok....blame it on the boredem :devil:

Welcome to OB. ^_^ I hope you've read the rules and stuff. Thanks for putting a little thought into your post. (why am I acting like a mod...?)

Hmm, if I could stalk anyone... it'd probably be Orlando Bloom. I know, I know, he has a million fangirls. I can't help it, he's just so hot! ^^; Or maybe I'd stalk Dante from DMC. (he's hot too) Then again, he'd probably kill me... If I could stalk someone other than because they're hot, maybe Hayao Miyazaki. His movies are very inspirational to me, and I adore him.

I must say Orlando bloom is so...mmmmm lol :tasty: who cares if there is I million fan girls it always fun to beat them off with a stick :bash: , oh thank you for the warm welcome me feel so speical:love2: oh and 4 the others i really dont know who they :sweat: are lol but judging from your taste im sure they are well worth the stalking :luv:

I would stalk myself. It's a perfect idea. The stalking would just be so easy. I couldn't lose track of myself. I'd always know where myself is. I would know what foods myself enjoys, so I can prepare them for myself. Sure, I may be a bit creeped out by myself, but hey, I am stalking myself, after all.

[size=1]Stalking is a crime.
Why anyone would willingly get into trouble by following someone around heedlessly, invading their privacy and the general right human beings have to say no, is beyond me.
I would stalk no one.

[url=http://www.antistalking.com/]Get Informed[/url][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Gee KotR, thanks for ruining our happy little fantasy. lol

I would probably stalk some famous director or author... like Stephen Spielberg or R. A. Heinlein. Why? Because those guys are cool. The imagination it takes to write a fantasy (or sci-fo) novel, or direct a film is something I admire. Oh, and of course I'd stalk Delirium (OB member) so I could see her in person[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]<3[/COLOR]

[color=darkviolet]Well, seeing that stalking is a felony in New York State I would never actually admit to stalking a person. Oh no, I'd just use the excuse that I saw on a t-shirt about their house just being a very nice place to visit.

I really wouldn't want to stalk anyone, I've had a stalker before, it's not fun. You have to go call the police and fill out a restraining order and hope the person listens. I really wouldn't want it done to me again so why would I do it to someone else?

So, I'm definately going with KOTR here. Anyone stalks me, I'm sending out my secret army of emu ninjas. Which, coincidentally isn't all that secret anymore since I just mentioned it.[/color]

Yes, I stand with Chibi and KOTR. Stalking sure isn't fun, especially when it's done to you. Just think about it- catching a glimpse of someone through the window, watching you every minute of the hour; knowing exactly what you're doing and the exact time. They hang your pictures on their wall, and...yeah. No stalking for me. Plus, it sounds like a lot of work. Eck.

Hmmm I'd definetly Stalk Hayao Miyazaki. He's SO cool! Quentin Tartino, H E LL yes I would. He's the annoying Drunk Uncle I've never had xD. Plus, His ideas are Awesome. Kill Bill was a great movie. Same for his new Movie 'Hero.' As for OB members, I don't know. Maybe James or Charles, Or Even ReFlux XD Nah I woulnd't stalk a friend. Maybe My BF.. I dunno at this point. But I think Stalking is a bit creepy....

I would stalk (if I was an anime character on a nation with no laws agaisnt stalking, and where people thought it was fun....): REI AYANAMI!!!! Just because with the luck I have I'd ocasionally bump unto her (literally!) and then we would realize that she doesn't have to fulfill her role on EVA and that we can just elope before the last angel attack, just to find love in the arms of one another.....

Yes! That would do it, and Yes! we would live happy ever after.....

to me stalking is a shy form of flirting in a creepy way. I wouldn't stalk a person...I'd rather walk up to them and introduce myself and start having a conversation with them......but if i was ever to 'stalk' a person it would be johnny depp. I think he's asting is outta this world!!!

Ok..ok I noticed that some people are really taking this thread serious:rolleyes: and its sad to put it blunt. If you read what I originally posted "This topic was made up out of boredom!!!" nothing more so stop getting your panties all up in a bunch, im sure everyone in here is well aware of it against the law people are just playing around so calm down and relax people.:love2: