Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok. I need this sorted out. And I think I may start an arguement here. But I have to ask because I have no idea what's going on.

What's the deal with this Dragonn Warrior business? I've seen banners and stuff supporting and not supporting DW buts why is that?
Posted
[color=#707875]Erm, well, the best way to explain it is that it's just an art-based thing in the Art & Design forum.

It's nothing to worry about. It's just a fun/silly thing between groups of people, who are using funny images and animations to kind of "compete" with each other. Obviously we wouldn't allow an actual argument to go on like that...so it's just a comical thing using art. In other words, it's all above board (so far, anyway).

I hope that answers your question.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...