Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I'd watcha bit of it, but I really don't like it anymore, I liked it wehn I was 4, and now I don't like it much
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Well...hmm...I don't really care for fake plastic looking people who beat the living **** of each other, the only actual ppl with talent in there are Jericho, and Benoit.
G/S/B Master Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 WWF rocks ECW and WCW suck butt. booker T is show off
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 WWf yeah i like it and kane does rock doesnt he
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now