Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[IMG]http://www.100megsfree.com/sailorsaturn/pirates.jpg[/IMG]


it's everyone's fav. pirate! Captain Jack Sparrow and of course, Will Turner XD

yummeh.

Sorry for the crappiness >.> I don't use a tablet and I really hate colors, I prefer monochrome, but I feel like I rely on it too much sometimes.

done in Paint Shop Pro.
Posted
Um, did what in paint shop pro? Added effects to an already existing pic of them? I don't understand why this is posted in the art studio. All you did was click "effects- paint stroke" and added text.
Posted
wow...that is so wrong.

why would I just go through some filters and then claim it as my own?.....I didn't do that, but I guess you can think what you want.

and where is there a "paint" button under effects?

I'm using PSP7 here....
Posted
[color=#707875]Are you serious? lol

That is obviously a photograph with a filter added. Perhaps someone will be kind enough to find a copy of the original photo somewhere on the Internet?[/color]
Posted
James, ask and ye shall receive.

[url="http://kcl.blig.ig.com.br/"]http://kcl.blig.ig.com.br/[/url]

The original is on that page, and just for reference, I've also included the image itself as an attachment.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20736&stc=1[/img]


What wasn't pirated?
Posted
[color=#707875]Thank you.

I guess that this thread should serve to remind everyone that plagiarism is really not a good idea here at OB (or in general). By plagiarising, you're not only using someone else's work...but you're leaving no room for your own work to improve. And that hurts everyone, including yourself.

But also, it kind of wastes everyone's time too. It means another thread closure and another wasted thread for visitors to the site. Please don't plagiarise in future.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...