Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Chibi Torunkusu pissing on Brolly's head rofl.
Syk3 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 OMG!!! I was thinking about the remake of the cell game shown at the wmat. Everyone was wearing these huge masks!!!
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Chibi Torunkusu pissing on Brolly's head rofl. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]I never seen that...[/COLOR]
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 That was funny , but I only saw it on a movie clip so I didnt get the plot line varey well , plus there where no sub titles.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Funny...he also moons him in the same movie...poor Brolly...
lordvegeta Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 hmmmmmm.......... ive never seen that 1.. i must watch it some time..... o by the way check out this pic hehe
Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Funny...he also moons him in the same movie...poor Brolly... [/B][/QUOTE] I seen that It was funny:eek: :eek: :eek:
Syk3 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I also lik the part where...oh, just look at my post in "Fav. quotes". My latest one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now