Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's a banner I made featuring one of my favorite local bands, Bury Your Dead:

[IMG]http://tinypic.com/3563d[/IMG]

Ratings, please!

EDIT: There is a white boarder but you can't see it. I swear it's there.
Posted
Bweeeeee!! I <3 BYD! I saw them when they came to [my] town a few months ago.

It is really simple. I don't suppose with non-anime stocks you could crop and all that and still have them look right. I might suggest taking the original image, and downsizing it, then re-cropping. It would look better if you could see more of his face... I suppose I mean like...zooming-ot? I can't quite think right now. I would also suggest a font that is more complex. That one is far too simple, in my opinion. Something that would fit in with tht BYD style perhaps? I don't know.

Good job.
Posted
Alright, I'll be honest with you. I give this banner a 1 out of 10, becuase it seems too plain. Way too plain. It's very simple, but not artistic, you know? It needs a better background, I think. Nice try though. But I wouldn't use it if u payed me money. But you did want ratings so don't complain about my rating. But it is good enough I suppose. It's not bad, it's just not great, ya know?

-MILZ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...