Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well...Just the other day i started to play my copy of Xenogears for the ps1 and i must say i really like this game..Sooooooooo I decided to ask u awesome avatar makers if SOMEONE could make me a 100 x 100 avvie with Fei in it...if u cant do this i will understand seeing as i dont know alot of ppl who even know about this game!

but..if u do give a shot at this..i am truthfully in ur debt!
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]The only quality picture I found was so big that I had to size it down, but than the quality was ruined. So I used this picture instead. Just made a background for it, else it was so boring ^^;;

[b]Left = Without Border[/b]
[b] Right = With border[/b]
[/color][/size]
Posted
O_O


Its awesome!!!

^^ hehehhe im so happy!!!!


very nice indee!!!


I wonder how r u on banners??


if u feel bored or wanna take up the challenge I really could use a 400 x 200 Xenogears banner..>.>

I may be asking for alot but i cant make awesome things like this x.x
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]Well okay, here's a banner =P
I made one with an ordinary black border and one with a border which fits to the text (red-ish border)

[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...