Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Taking a Break


Guest ChapterBlack888

Recommended Posts

Guest ChapterBlack888
Posted
I just recently took about a 5 month break from Anime and I ahve no clue what is going on in Anime, so can somebody fill me in on what has happen in the Anime world.ANIME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest ChapterBlack888
Posted
All I want to know is what good Anime DVDs came out and Manga and what should I get for my first Anime DVD back.I already know what has most of the time on Toonami and Adult Swim.
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]There's really far too much that's happened for this to be viable, heh. Your best bet would be to read the most recent threads in the forum or check places like ADV Films' website, Amazon and (perhaps rather obviously) the Anime News Network. That's all I can suggest. Five months is a fair while and it's too open to really go through every single development that's occurred.

And as for recommendations... browse around and see what things hook your interests. You know what things you like already; anything we suggest has the potential to be disappointing for you.

I'm going to close the thread now, as I don't think much useful discussion will come from it. If you still want recommendations and/or advice, you're free to put a notice in your Signature about it.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...