Jump to content
OtakuBoards

hellsing profile picture


Recommended Posts

Posted
can someone make me a profile picture with the size 100x100 pixels or smaller with the face of Alucard on it. I need a profile picture. Thanks a lot. Don't use the same pic as my avatar or sig. Just use a good pic with a good background, something simple. Thanks again, lol

-MILZ
Guest Gravity
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]
Here. I hope you'll like this.

BTW, it says "impure souls of the living dead shall be banished". found that on the back cover of my Hellsing CD.
[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]I have one for you, though I cant see your banner so I dont know what pic you used ^__^;;

Attachment: one .png and one .gif[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...