Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ultima Tournament Discussion [PG-VL]


Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright here's where you can discuss the ultima tournament and ask questions and everything, just DO NOT spam the tournament!!!! Good luck all! thanks.

-MILZ[color=Red][font=Trebuchet MS]
[/font][/color]
Posted
Err...just to point out. Since I am using Jackel I ain't holding back. It isn't his style ^_^

So...expect lost of bloodshed to spill on his account. He likes to cut up his victims and torture them until they can't take it anymore. Then in the end he'll take your character's soul as a prize and fill his quota up. BTW I ain't a n00b. Look around err...wait you can't since the battle arena was deleted...But to show my skill I can take on Limitless (my teacher) and Bregan / Juron. I am a decent sparrer in Momentum. I shall show you what power is ^_^. I also need to take on Chaos here when he has the time...poor guy... I mean that cause he has tons of things to do.

Anyways question: What is the style of the RPG? Open, Closed, or Hybrid?

Is it also first person or third?
Posted
Ditto here. But....First person with Jackel I will post this!

Warning: Whatever I write as first person for the character Jackel is not meant to offend any viewers. His is insane and unpredictable. May cause extreme confusion!

anyways. What's the style Ultimamilz?
Posted
Overconfidence is a downfall ^_-


We shall see. I am giving my respects by saying good luck to everyone. However I expect to see a rule (the most important rule) No kills until the match is judged and weighed. Cause if there is no rule like that. I'll just kill everyone ^_^
Posted
The first battle's results are in. Misenki, Lord Eliwood, visit it to see my critiques on your posts and the results of who won. Sorry I took so long everyone. I was away the whole day for a cross country meet and a lan party.
Posted
Ok, this is really starting to make me mad! I said that my sword doesn't shoot FIREballs. It shoots balls of dark energy. That's why it's name is called the RUne Sword. If it could shoot fire, then it would be called like, "The Sword of Fire Bolting" or something to that point. Although this only happened twice, I'd just like to point that out. Although, it doesn't make much sense, since my character died, because I'm COMPLETLEY new and I THREW the match. That's right, I threw the match on purpose, so that I could get a better idea of fights. If I wasn't in the first fight then I would have had a better idea. I'm just so frustrated that I didn't even have a clue at what I was supposed to do. But it's my fault for signing up before I knew what to do. I need herbal tea to calm my senses. um, bye
Posted
Well, I can't suggest too much right now since it'd be unfair to Burori. But you already expect his character to kill yours? Where's the fun in the match? XD

And you should watch your posts here more. No offense, but most of your posts I've seen across Otaku[b]Boards[/b] are spam. Check up on the rules ;)
Posted
Alright, I fully respect that, but I think that it was pretty fair, we're both kind of in the same noob status. He caught on just as fast as I did. I don't exactly know wether or not he exactly knew what he was doing, but he handled the match really quite well, except for a few out of character references, which I am also guilty of. I think ultimamilz chose us because we were both newbies and we both had no freakin' clue on what we were doing.

Also, ultimamilz and Dragon Warrior gave us a lot of help. After we completely screwed up the first match, they helped us out and we were able to complete the match like most people do. So, in that respect, we did kind of get a rematch when we knew what we were doing. Maybe Misenke should get a rematch, I don't know...
Posted
Ok,I guess so.Now that I think of it there should be no rematch.Then it would make the thread more messed up than it is with the first time you guys started.Then did a rematch.I guess you should leave the results then.
Posted
Not to be cruel or anything, but a rematch would be a bit insane. I mean, the fact lies that Eliwood showed the more skill in the match and if Misenki didn't show his true colors like he said he didn't, there can't be anything done about it. If he wanted to study how sparring is done here, he should have just viewed Eliwood's first post in the new match and then broke out his true roleplaying skills for the rest of the fight, if he really was hoarding them. Besides, this is just one RPG. No worries, Misenki. Now that you know how we spar here on OB, you can break out your true roleplaying skills in other RPGs. This is nothing to be ashamed or sad about. :)

The judging of the first match was tough :<
Posted
Yeah, Misenki, you were very good, even though you lost you did it valiantly. But Now i am going to have to fight soon! i hope i give it my best shot! Even though i am a newbie...
Posted
Its Burori's turn to fight.But don't end the fight in the next post Burori by the way.That would be to boring.Make it atleast 3-4 posts.
Posted
A rule that should have been stated was that the judge should choose which one is the winner and then the winner gets the kill.
If you want to do it the easy way well....I'll kill your guy in two posts....
Posted
If you wanna start using skills you don't state then so will I.Now I should kill you when you are about to kill me because of my reapers. :P .I still don't understand how you get from all these gun abilities to summoning women and men from the ground.Of course your going to win because you know how to post better than me.So congradulations :shifty:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=Black][font=Trebuchet MS]You will notice that many posts from this thread have been removed (because of this, there are some multiple posts, but those are fine). I did this for several reasons (and chose this over blatently closing the entire thread)

First, many of the posts were simple provocations to other players. It's kind of pointless to write a one-sentence post that only says you're going to beat another player ^^

Secondly, some of the posts had little or nothing to do with the battle. If you want to discuss something, then use Private Messages or one of the many, free Instant Messaging services.

Post in here to ask questions that pertain to the battle, as in if it's [i]okay [/i]if a certain player kills another, etc. Also, like DW did, you can post combat results. This isn't all you can post, just a few examples. Just go don't get off-track.

This thread was slipping, so I'm giving it another chance. Don't waste it. ^^;

-Bio[/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...