OtakuBoards

Zone of the Enders...3?

Sol-Blade

I heard an interesting rumor on an episode of Pulse on G4(or G4-TechTV, or whatever its called now). They said Konami had plans for yet another ZoE game...

Title in progress: [I]Zone of the Enders: The Ultimate Frame[/I]

Now I highly doubted this. I really don't know how they could make a third installment. The first ZoE had a sequel coming, since you know in the end [spoiler]Anubis escaped from you and you heard Jehuty had another purpose which was to destroy the fortress Aumaan[/spoiler] and thus we got ZoE: The 2nd Runner and that ended the saga I figured because [spoiler]well...you destroyed Anubis and the compound Aumaan in the game[/spoiler]. So I can't possibly see how the storyline would ever pick-up from there. I searched a little deeper into this and saw no mention of a new ZoE game in the works or even mentioned at all at Konami's website.

Have any of you heard of such a rumor?

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Why yes! in fact konami's famed creator Hideo Kojima made this announcement at a recent video game expo in japan. He's planning to make a brand new story, as he did in ZoE: the fist of mars. also he revealed more behind metal gear solid 3.

if you check konami's japan website (and have the japanese translator) it has some screen shots from ZoE 3 and a little bit of good ol fashioned teasing about the games plot.[/COLOR]