takun ' [FLCL] Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 There has been a lot of talk about the new Sony PSP and the Nintendo DS...and i was wondering when these two come out which one will you be getting?
naota Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 I am not sure if this should be posted here.But what the heck I wanna get nintendo ds because the online feature.Nintendo DS is more of a multiplayer portable which is the type of system I like.I think nintendo ds comes out this year and maby psp next year.But who cares I still like nintendo ds better.Even though the psp is going to have better graphics.
Shinmaru Posted August 28, 2004 Posted August 28, 2004 We already have a thread where you can 'compare' the DS and PSP [b][url=http://www.criterionco.com/asp/browse.asp]here[/b][/url], and you can also go to the [b][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=36436]Nintendo DS[/b][/url] and [b][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=32057]PSP[/b][/url] threads if you would like to discuss the individual aspects of each handheld system. Thread Closed
Recommended Posts