Jump to content
OtakuBoards

GTA San Andreas


Will you buy Grand Theft Auto San Andreas?  

4 members have voted

  1. 1. Will you buy Grand Theft Auto San Andreas?

    • yes
      3
    • no
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas looks to be the greatest game yet, if you ask me. I can't wait I'm so excited. When does it come out? And what does everyone think about GTA San Andreas so far? Just wondering.
Posted
All the information you need about Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas can be found here:[URL=http://ps2.ign.com/objects/611/611957.html?ui=gamefinder]Click Here[/URL] It comes out october 19th,2004.That game I have been waiting for ,for a long time.You get to rob houses,get away from police that are actually smart,have your own game,and play basket ball.What else can you want?This game is going to be the best!!!
Posted
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]I just can't wait for it so I can run people over like I've done in the past couple GTA games. >.<

.. And people wonder why I can't wait to drive. :devil: [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
There is already a thread on GTA San Andreas, which you can find [b][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39553]here[/b][/url]. All discussion of the game should go on there, thanks.

Thread Closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...