OtakuBoards

WEAKEST LINK #1 Video Game Edition

_Shiro Amada_

Sign up to Weakest Link Video Game Edition. there is up two 7 team members. I will ask a variety of Vido Game question addresed to each player. The rules of the show are the same. The bank option is still in and so is the voting off thin. The amount of points is in this order each round, 1,000; 5,000; 15,000; 25,000. There are four rounds, the winner gets 500,000 maximum points and then he or she advances to the next Weakest Link game.

Note: The insults are still in. Weakest Link Style.

These are the people who have joined:
Pikeon
AlimightySSJ4
TheDarknessBu
Goku Jr.

By the way Goku Jr., the rules are:
There is a team of 6, I ask a team member a question.
Before you answer you say bank, you get the amount of points the point meter is at, then it resets. (1,000, 5,000, 1500, 2500) each time a team member gets the question right the point meter goes up, but if you get it wrong or you don't say bank the meter resets. NOTE: I PROBABLY DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU WHATSOEVER, SO JUST SEE A EPISODE OF WEAKEST LINK.

At the end of each round you guys vote off a team member.\
NOTE: WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION AND YOU DON'T ANSWER IT FIVE MINUTES AFTER IT WAS POSTED I GO TO THE NEXT TEAM MEMBER.

BAH! heh damn u and your "Fridays" ::waves hands around in Friday motion::.....gah I'm going to have to drop out then, this Friday I'm going to go to my cousin's til Monday or so =0(, bah....heh I love gameshow type stuff too (videogame or anime anyway....ah ok regular too), but I'm pretty sure their PC doesn't work, heh ever since my cousin took it apart and 'put it back together', meaning he fried something, gah....gonna have to kick their (er....how much can I swear in here? ack n/m) *** in street fighter and stuff, wahhhhh.....heh ah well.....probably would've won too easily anyway, heh since I seem to (be the only one who) always knows what u're talking about, gonna have any more of these?

way to breathe, no-breath...er...I mean wtf asking questions in the middle of the day?! Blargh should set it up a little better! If everyon has AIM u can invite them all into an AOL buddychat and it'd be a wholeeee lot easier, and would make it so people can't just look up the answer, heh um...but at least give a day's notice before u just start asking, yeesh