_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Sign up to Weakest Link Video Game Edition. there is up two 7 team members. I will ask a variety of Vido Game question addresed to each player. The rules of the show are the same. The bank option is still in and so is the voting off thin. The amount of points is in this order each round, 1,000; 5,000; 15,000; 25,000. There are four rounds, the winner gets 500,000 maximum points and then he or she advances to the next Weakest Link game. Note: The insults are still in. Weakest Link Style. Sign Up!
Guest Pikeon Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 DA** IT HE TOOK MY NEXT RPG THINGEE HMPHH M singin up
_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 4, 2001 Author Posted November 4, 2001 These are the people who have signed up so far: Pikeon AlmightySSJ4
_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 4, 2001 Author Posted November 4, 2001 These are the people who have joined: Pikeon AlimightySSJ4 TheDarknessBu
goku jr. Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 :naughty: i'll join if you'll accept me. how do you play and what are the rules.:wigout:
_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 These are the people who have joined: Pikeon AlimightySSJ4 TheDarknessBu Goku Jr. By the way Goku Jr., the rules are: There is a team of 6, I ask a team member a question. Before you answer you say bank, you get the amount of points the point meter is at, then it resets. (1,000, 5,000, 1500, 2500) each time a team member gets the question right the point meter goes up, but if you get it wrong or you don't say bank the meter resets. NOTE: I PROBABLY DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU WHATSOEVER, SO JUST SEE A EPISODE OF WEAKEST LINK. At the end of each round you guys vote off a team member.\ NOTE: WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION AND YOU DON'T ANSWER IT FIVE MINUTES AFTER IT WAS POSTED I GO TO THE NEXT TEAM MEMBER.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 go ill sign up, eventhough im never on at the same times.
goku jr. Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 i need to know when you are on and when the game will start.
_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 7, 2001 Author Posted November 7, 2001 These are the people who have joined: Pikeon AlimightySSJ4 TheDarknessBu Goku Jr. VoodooKanaka WE START THE GAME ON FRIDAY!! GOODBYE!
SephirothNIN Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 how dare you start a (insert video game thing here) and not let me know, humph I will bid you adeiu good sir oops wait a minute, I mean sign me up :D hopefully I've made my NIN obvious so ya know who I am this time tho, hehe
_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 8, 2001 Author Posted November 8, 2001 These are the people who have joined: Pikeon AlimightySSJ4 TheDarknessBu Goku Jr. VoodooKanaka SephirothNIN WE START THE GAME ON FRIDAY!! GOODBYE! By the way, Michael Miranda, NIN rocks!!!! :bawl: :devil: :drunk:
SephirothNIN Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 BAH! heh damn u and your "Fridays" ::waves hands around in Friday motion::.....gah I'm going to have to drop out then, this Friday I'm going to go to my cousin's til Monday or so =0(, bah....heh I love gameshow type stuff too (videogame or anime anyway....ah ok regular too), but I'm pretty sure their PC doesn't work, heh ever since my cousin took it apart and 'put it back together', meaning he fried something, gah....gonna have to kick their (er....how much can I swear in here? ack n/m) *** in street fighter and stuff, wahhhhh.....heh ah well.....probably would've won too easily anyway, heh since I seem to (be the only one who) always knows what u're talking about, gonna have any more of these?
_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 9, 2001 Author Posted November 9, 2001 Hey Mike don't worry about it, don't :bawl: , for I Shiro have a solution. Take my laptop with you to your cousins house, that's your solution!:toothy: Take it or I'll kick your :butthead:
SephirothNIN Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 Ah you got lucky this time, heh looks like I won't be going anywhere this weekend >=(, lousy all-my-rides-being-busy, gah......heh either way, resign me back up....er....wait resign is bad, ahhhhhhhhhhh just put me back in and lemme know what time and stuff =P, byebye
_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 11, 2001 Author Posted November 11, 2001 I AM SO SORRY GUYS BUT I HAD CANCELED THE THING UNTIL SUNDAY BECUASE I THOUGHT THIS SEPHIROTH BOZO WAS LEAVING. OH WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS COME ON SUNDAY!!
SephirothNIN Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 hey weirdo did u know that people like to know the time AND the day? lol jeez, plus it's SUnday where are ya? plus....ah....other stuff.....yeah be more specific next time =\
_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 13, 2001 Author Posted November 13, 2001 Hello, gentlemen, the first question is: How many MHz does does the X-Box's new processor run at.
SephirothNIN Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 way to breathe, no-breath...er...I mean wtf asking questions in the middle of the day?! Blargh should set it up a little better! If everyon has AIM u can invite them all into an AOL buddychat and it'd be a wholeeee lot easier, and would make it so people can't just look up the answer, heh um...but at least give a day's notice before u just start asking, yeesh
_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 So do all of you have AIM, I like sephiroths idea. We'll set up a buddy chat on friday!!!!!! Or thursday and Sephiroth will set up the chat, okay?
SephirothNIN Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 Not THAT hard, heh u're the ringleader, just pick a time.....ah....before Friday at 5 anyway, heh have junk to do Friday night (gah), anyway u just set up buddychat and it'll invite them all ::shrugs::
_Shiro Amada_ Posted November 15, 2001 Author Posted November 15, 2001 At four and a half, 4:30 PM. Okay?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now