Box Hoy Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 Insane Clown Posse's last Jokers card is here. The Wraith: Hells Pit. I thought because more people like Eminem and that Insane Clown Posse isn't that well known too many people that I would create this thread. For all the Juggalo's out there. This is the most historic day in all of Insane Clown Posse history. They state that this one is going to be the best ICP Albuym ever. Everything is going to be unleashed. Secrets will be revealed. But unfortanatly, I cannot buy this because I'm under 17 and the stupid Fred Meyer people won't let me buy it. So I'm pretty screwed. Ciao.
Guest Midnight Rush Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Ask an older friend to buy it for you... jeez. Open your eyes and get around the system. I don't like ICP, and I even destest ICP, but I couldn't let naivete ruin you collection.
Box Hoy Posted September 2, 2004 Author Posted September 2, 2004 So tell me why you posted if you don't even like ICP? Yeah, they get old after awhile but they're better then Eminem. Who wants to buy a CD about some guy who whines about his stupid life.
NorykoAngelcry Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Well, personally, I like both Eminem and ICP. . I got introduced to ICP forever ago, and just loved their music, and laughed at most of their lyrics. I mean, I don't really listen to music to be moved or anything, but if I did, I would just pop in some classical music or something. I have not really listened to them in a while, excluding Great Milenko. . which I still listen to from time to time. . Anyways, I will have to look into getting this album, either from a burned copy or whatever. . Thanks for the heads up on it by the way Box Hoy~ [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Nomad Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]I listen to ICP (and related artists) to be entertained by the lyrics and whatnot. Some people do take the music too far and do idiotic things that ruin the image of fans of that music. Those people are taking the things these people are saying to literal and screwing up their own lives and if they choose to do what some clown says then they can go ahead a do it lol. Anyways, on to the point. I've been waiting for Hell's Pit since it was originally supposed to be released (back 2 years ago, my freshman year in high school). Now I've finally got it and it's great. Although, seeing as how the first card I heard was Milenko, some of these songs barely are up there with Milenko's. Then again, the album as a whole is great. And the DVD that comes with it (movie) is funny, for some reason I find it funny.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now