Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Um, yeah, since everybody does this with their RPGs, I guess I'll do it. So, uh, just talk anything about the RPG. Talk about anything about the RPG, that doesn't really belong in the RPG. This is done to keep out spamming in the actual RPG. This RPG will have turn posting. This means that we will have only one person go in a certain order.

Turn to post: This is one of the few times that I'm going to allow open posting. Anyone who wants to post, can.

I'll update it when I feel like it.
Posted
[color=#707875]Misenki, please do not double post. It's against the rules. I strongly urge you to check the rules page (found on the left navigation menu), before you continue posting.

In addition, I urge you to include more quality in your posts. If you want this thread to contain something in particular, you should set the example and begin discussing the RPG. Please take note of this advice in future.[/color]
Posted
I have read the rules, it's just that it slipped my mind. So please forgive me.

Um, yeah, since people don't think that my character has training, I'll tell you something. Don't you think that if his father was a great assassin that he'd teach his son a little of what he knows? For those of you who said no, well, he does have training. Thought I ought to tell you. It has become obvious that people don't think so.
Guest The Pro
Posted
Well,i simply meant that he dose not have proper experiance, becouse he has never really been an assassin, so he dose not know what experiance in battle is like, or how to identify noises as well.
Posted
Ok Misenki I've posted...so please don't kill me(lol). Well I can see Pro and you had some misunderstanding here, but I'm glad is resolved. Wouldn't want yous to trying to kill one anothet in adventure sqaure. i also want to ask one thing, what do i do about my character being close to the boy or ex-sin. Really, i just want this cleared up, so i can fix my profile and hopefully not make a mistake on my post.
Posted
OK, I think that people are forgetting that there is turn posting. If people in the Winds of Sorrow would please check the Underground thread after there has been a new post ASAP, that would make it so that people aren't confused and that there might not be mixed story lines.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...