Bullet Theory Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 Hey there. I was wondering if anyone would help me make an avatar to match my banner. I've got the banner with no text. [IMG]http://tinypic.com/43i0z[/IMG] I'd really appreciate the help! Thank you and have a good day.
Guest Sean Posted September 4, 2004 Posted September 4, 2004 Woah sorry about that one Jake, heres the re-sized avi for you. 150x80 exactly my friend so use well in the ways of the force.......random. Ok here we go [IMG]http://tinypic.com/43j88[/IMG]
Bullet Theory Posted September 4, 2004 Author Posted September 4, 2004 Muchos Gracias, Senor Sean! I'll useit for now but I'll keep the options open for anyone else who wants to try. Thanks again!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now