wiccansamurai Posted September 5, 2004 Posted September 5, 2004 Well, I was rereading my Mars manga (for the 22nd time) when I came across a part I liked a lot, and I thought it would make a good banner. And I think it did. The colors are a bit blocky in a way, but I think it turned out good. I don't have a recent version of photoshop on my computer for various reasons, so it was a bit diffucult to use version 2.0 for the first time. I think the avatar could have been better, I probably should have used a picture from inside the manga instead of the cover to match the banner better. I might remake it later. Anyone else have comments?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now