Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
An opposite thread of The Worst Anime, I want to know what anime series/movies are your favorites?

Here's my Top 10 series:
1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Neon Genesis Evangelion
3. Fruits Basket
4. Rouroni Kenshin
5. Gundam SEED
6. Ranma 1/2
7. Azumanga Daioh
8. .HACK//sign
9. Trigun
10. Kino's Journey

And my Top 10 movies/OAVs:
1. Spirited Away
2. FLCL
3. Princess Mononoke
4. Millenium Actress
5. Castle in the Sky
6. Castle of Cagliostro
7. The 8th MS Team
8. Tenchi Muyo! OAV 1
9. Kiki's Delivery Service
10. Several Animatrix segments (Osiris, 2nd Renniasance, Kids' Story, Detective Story)
Guest The Pro
Posted
Heres mine. BTW 2nd renoccansse was kool!

Top 10!
1. Naruto
2. Trigun
3.Cowboy Bebob
4.Inu-Yasha
5. Green Green TV
6. Yu Yu Hakusho
7.Hikaru No Go
8. Princess Mononoke
9. Fatal Fury
10 Cowboy Bebop: The Motion Picture
Posted
[color=#503f86]Unless there's some reasoning put into the lists posted in these threads, I'll close it as spam. Like this it's not giving any kind of interesting discussion- it's just list after list. There's already a favourite anime movie thread open, so please be careful it doesn't fall into exactly the same thing.

Give reasons for your choices and I'll keep it open. Favourites threads are always on sticky ground so you have to take care to make sure they're worth keeping up.[/color]
Guest kidotaku
Posted
top 10 anime.
EVA
berserk
cowboy bebop
hellsing
wolfs rain
trigun
GITS
INU-YASHA
AKIRA
Naruto
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]I've given this thread one warning already- if people won't pay attention then I'll be forced to close it. Personally since I've seen this so many times already I'm inclined to do so now, but I [i]know[/i] people can do better than this.

kidotaku, please put more thought and detail into your posts. It's too short and the quality really isn't very good. Posts that are just lists and add nothing to the value of a thread are spam and will be deleted as such in the future.

Please look over the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules.[/URL][/COLOR]
Posted
My top ten favorite animes are:
1.Fooly Cooly
2.Inuyasha
3.Naruto
4.Cowboy Bebop
5.Gundam Seed
6.Rurouni Kenshin
7.Yu Yu Hakusho
8.Rave Master
9.Ranma 1/2
10.Teen Titans

My Top Ten Movies Are:
1.Inuyasha Movie 2
2.Inuyasha Movie 1
3.Inuyasha Movie 3
4.Cowboy Bebop The Movie
5.Rurouni Kenshin Trust
6.Rurouni Kenshin Betrayl
7.FLCL
8.Animatrix
9.Dragonball Z:The Legend Of Brolli
10.Dragonball Z:Return Of Cooler

The only reason dragon ball z is up there is because I haven't watched many anime movies.
Posted
I am frankly appalled that not a single person here has even [i]pretended[/i] to heed Solo's graciously written warnings.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...