Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Naruto!


Guest Akuro-San

Recommended Posts

Guest Akuro-San
Posted
[IMG]http://kenshin.gamesurf.it/fanart/altro/narutoscroll.jpg[/IMG]
I have to admit, i had some reference material.
Posted
[color=#503f86]Perhaps [url="http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=get_pic&pic_id=17778"]this[/url] was your reference material?

Unless you've re-registerd, this isn't your artwork. If I'm wrong I'll delete this post and apologise, but it's looking mighty suspicious to me.[/color]
Posted
OtakuBoards absolutely does [i]not[/i] tolerate members taking claim for artwork that was done by someone else. If you did re-register, then you would have obviously posted this back on your other name because it was submitted months ago, even before Firewolf started posting on the boards. And secondly, Firewolf's profile on myOtaku says that she's a girl, and clearly "Akuro-san" is a boy's name. (phew)

Topic closed.

[quote name='After*Glow']Thats really nice, good job[/quote]I also encourage you to read our rules on expanding constructive criticism before you make further posts.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...