Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've heard that there is a place where members can submit avatars that can be used as official site avatars. At least I think that there is something like that. I'm not sure though. If there isn't, then just close this thread. I just forgot if there was one or not.
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]There is a thread somewhere in the Art forum, hid deeply under the other loads of threads who are posted there lol. You might want to search for it in the 'Search OB' thingy, instead of browsing the pages.
That is where you can post your avaters to get submitted, but still I think they dont really do that anymore ;\[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]Yeah, its somewhere in the art forum.

Here's the link to it though: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37977[/url]

I'm not sure if they're still adding avatars anymore, either. Or if they're still accepting them.

[b][color=indigo]-Ouka[/b][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...