TheGuy Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Who has played Castlevania Chronicles? I wanna build a page on Castlevania Chronicles. Send you suggestions to [email]theguyaz@hotmail.com[/email] , and if you wanna help tell me in the email. I'll give you the URL later.
Break Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [SIZE=1]Chronicles? I haven't, no... I didn't even knew it existed on the PS...[/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TheGuy [/i] [B]Who has played Castlevania Chronicles? I wanna build a page on Castlevania Chronicles. Send you suggestions to [email]theguyaz@hotmail.com[/email] , and if you wanna help tell me in the email. I'll give you the URL later. [/B][/QUOTE] I don't think it's been released in the UK... I've heard of it on N64 and my bro has it on Game Boy Advance..... But on PS, I haven't heard of it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now