Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I did this short little manga ages ago, and I'm thinking of redoing it because the style of drawing I did back then is different to now.

The original version is located at the bottom of this page
[url]http://www.geocities.com/roxybudgy/Art.html[/url]

I'm considering making some dialogue changes, any suggestions, or should I leave it as it is?

By the way, I did not mean to offend anyone with the manga, it was drawn when the reality TV show 'Popstars' was on TV.
Posted
Hmmmm? Your manga's REALLY good! ^-^ You just hafta remember that it STILL needs more bit of a script in there if you're planning to continue with it and make it a whole manga. If you're planning to keep it short and sweet like the newspaper comics, i guess you can stick with what you have right now! ^-^ Either way, your manga is great!! ^-^ Keep working hard!!!!
Posted
Thanks for the feedback. It is supposed to be just a short little manga, I originally tried to make it just one page, but it turned out that I had to make it into two pages.
Posted
It's really good, i like it. The bit where the girl who want's to get changed into the skimpy outfit, that can be all computerised so it saves a lot of time and it can make it a lot straighter if you are deciding to redraw it i do suggest doing that part on computer.
Posted
I don't know how to computerise stuff. Is it done with Photoshop? I do have Photoshop, but it isn't installed on my computer because I don't have a DVD drive and Photoshop is on a DVD ROM.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...