Jump to content
OtakuBoards

errr...


Recommended Posts

Posted
transtic! stop deleting my threads! dat wasn't spam! now just keep outta this transtic!

as i was saying:

james.... i'v been around a long time.... going up and down dat damn latter.... wether it was becuz i was banned, an update, or a hacker.... well, i have my reasons for this.... this don't make much sense, but, well.. just do it, james....



~Javery~X~Tec~
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Just to clarify everyone..

Tec-9 told me that he wanted to be banned because he wants to leave the boards -- but he felt that he would have the urge to come back.

So he wants to be banned to be prevented from returning. lol

I know I know...it sounds weird, but he asked me over AIM.

So I agreed.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]transtic! stop deleting my threads! dat wasn't spam! now just keep outta this transtic!

[/B][/QUOTE]

Well.... I didn't delete any of your posts jackass... I wasn't here to do it... before you go blaming people, get your facts straight.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...