Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Well this thread is for appreciation to those you like. I will post up the nominations below and only one person is allow per catergory. I tohught I should do this for those who win can feel appreciated and stuff. Hopefull this is ok for me to do this.

Nominations:

Favorite RPG writer:
Favorite comedian:
Favorite person to talk to:
Favorite artist:
Favorite writer(poems):
Favorite writer(Fanfic):
Favorite RPG player:
Favorite drama queen/king:

So post away and wants it gets to a certian number I'll tally up votes and announce winners.[/COLOR]
Posted
Favorite RPG writer:Me
Favorite comedian:Me
Favorite person to talk to:Umm Me
Favorite artist:ME
Favorite writer(poems):ME
Favorite writer(Fanfic):Me
Favorite RPG player:Me
Favorite drama queen/king: ME,ME,ME and ME
Posted
((Whee! Hehe))

Favorite RPG writer: Dragon Warrior
Favorite comedian: me
Favorite person to talk to: bovine_man3
Favorite artist: Snoozer
Favorite writer(poems):
Favorite writer(Fanfic):
Favorite RPG player: amgoddess
Favorite drama queen/king: me

((diverse, aint it?))
Posted
Unfortunately this topic is not going to produce the kind of quality discussions we like to see on the Otakuboards. Please note the massive amount of "me" votes in just the first two posts.

We already have a yearly "Otaku Awards" which can be viewed in the Community Events section of the boards. It would be best to wait for that community event and place your votes then of your picks for your favorite Otaku members. :)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...