Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think this is possibly in the wrong forum,but I couldn't find one so meh.

How do I put a picture in my signature?I tried linking from photobucket but it will not work.Am I missing something?Am I just incredibly dim?
Posted
Ok. Erm.... Well I can .. eh ok here What you need to do is upload it to a host site, take the url, put image tags around it, and add it to your signature.... sounds tough yeah. If you want just email the picture to me and I can send you the image link, which would look like [url]http://www.hostsite.com/picture.jpg[/url]

What you do from there is go into your signature, attatch tags to it so It look something like [IM G]http://www.hostsite.com/picture.jpg[/IM G]

Then youre all good.
PM me for more in depth instructions
Posted
[size=1]Photobucket automatically gives you the tags you need to put an image in your signature. Use the very last tag that they give you beneath the image in question and you should be alright. I think that's it anyway. The first tag should be an HTML tag, the second the regular URL and the third the IMG tag.

[b][color=indigo]-Ouka[/b][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...