Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Well as many of you may know, the 10th Anniverary of the movie Edward ScissorHands was this year.

During school I thought of how Edward would look like draw in ?Anime Style? of drawing. I tried, but got extremely lazy halfway through. Realizing how much detail would be need. By that time, he didn?t have a draw head nor hands. (Ironic) So I finished it anyways, but it lost a lot. So I plan to go back and re-try. But I?m in need of some comments one the first version.

^^ His body looks extremely messed up, ne?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/edward.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][FONT=Book Antiqua]Wow, this is great! I'm loving the way way you drew his hair and clothes. I can understand where your coming from about the details though, sheesh, I would have totally given up on that picture!

Even if you got lazy, this picture is still brilliant, the expression you gave him is perfect and really reminds me of sweet Edward ^_^[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...