Guest MangaFreak Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 Friends are good things to have! i have three right now but i want more... what happens when they log off? Here's some info about me if you would want to consider being my friend I'm a very strange personality type, I reflect differently by whom i hang around with. I'm solemn with goths, psycotic with hypers, tomboy with boys, and loner when alone LOL Ok, but its all true Any body want to be my friend? If not then don't post If so I'm always open for friends also, i want an ob family and need more members to my Suicide Squad(for more info on this, pm me)
Chaos Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 I just wanna know...how many friends do you have in your real life? This isn't a play or nothin', but if you need to make an application form for a friend, then I think something is seriously lacking. PS. Are Suicide Aides accepted into your Squad?
Morias Skult Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 hey! newbies unite! lol. As you can see I'm new here as well and without a family and as you stated, friends are good things to have. :D ----My not so cool sig (as of right now)------ -Morias Skult
Delta Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1] Ah love, those who appear in the signatures of noobs and members alike are not really what I'd call "friends". They're more like...let' see... family members (thus, the OB family!). Some you know very well and some you see only at Christmas. A fewer still you're not on speaking terms with. Yeah, friends are nice things to have. Especially if they come in neat packages like...me. Ohohohoho! Sure, I'll be your friend! Love and Peace! :love2: [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Magdalena Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 [size=1] Well, I don't have.. any friend on here. So yeah! I'll be your friend ^^ Add me or something. [/size]
ShortySilly16 Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 Hey there, :wave: I'll be friends with you, :) I don't have many on here either, :sweat: if you want to pm me you can, I'll talk to ya later, ok? :D lol , Seeya, Kisha :rolleyes:
Sara Posted September 16, 2004 Posted September 16, 2004 [size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards. Please read out rules before you continue posting. This type of thread will deteriorate pretty quickly. If you want to make friends here, the best way to do so is to post and get to know people. Best of luck.[/size]
Recommended Posts