Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Have you ever gotten yourself into a deadly situation?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]Yesterday, it was my mom. Before that it was my friend Nick, and then my grandma, and then my friend Steves mom, and then my mom again, I can't really remember past that... I think it was my cousin, not too sure though. All of these have happened in about a 5 week period too. I am terrified of getting in a car with another driver, but nobody ever gets hurt so its okay. [/B][/QUOTE]

good lord, shyguy. you need to get your own licence!
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
yeah, this one time my friend was really pi$$ing this dog off, and the dog suddenly attacked both of us! his owner rushed to our rescue and thankfully neither of us was seriously hurt
Posted
well, i've been shot, shot at(in new york for wearin a yankee's suck t-shirt), mugged, car accedent, had to go to church 3 times in one day, and i got hydrocloric acid thrown at me in chemistry today. :D i live a safe life :nervous:
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Crocodiles bit off my face . . .
Posted
I could never imagine drowning, being that I train in a pool for at least 8 hours a week.

Well, I was cycling along a road (an A road) along a cycle path, and all the nice car drivers were pulling over a bit to make sure they didnt hit me. A huuuuuge lorry came and was an inch away as it passed me. :eek:

Same happend with a school bus, i dont ride anymore :nervous:
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Seriously, I nearly chocked to death on a piece of brown bread, while laughing at the image of a Mr Burns type person in nothing but a pair of shorts.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]Seriously, I nearly chocked to death on a piece of brown bread, while laughing at the image of a Mr Burns type person in nothing but a pair of shorts. [/B][/QUOTE]
Laughing to death. I never eat and watch TV at the same time again.
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]
Laughing to death. I never eat and watch TV at the same time again. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, this was not tv. Some guy I worked for was really old, and it was really hot this summer, and during lunch he started saying how he'd come in in shorts if the heat continued. I did the stupid thing of imagining this and nearly died. You probably had to be there.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]

No, this was not tv. Some guy I worked for was really old, and it was really hot this summer, and during lunch he started saying how he'd come in in shorts if the heat continued. I did the stupid thing of imagining this and nearly died. You probably had to be there. [/B][/QUOTE]

You make me laugh. :laugh:
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Thanks. :D Actually i get that a lot. It's what I get for being butt ugly.
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Aw, shucks, thanks. :D I'm a health hazard. Maybe some day I'll tell you bout my latest encounter with the guards.
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Well, not now. I'm sure all the brown noses will get p1ssed what with the way the two of us went off subject.
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Or I could just tell it here.

A few nights before halloween, me and two friend are going around with newspaper and tissue and anything flamable to set this pole on fire (don't ask).

So, it's the second night of doing this and we stick half a newspaper into the pole (cause its hollow). Well it doesn't light at first. So, in the distance the headlights of a car come into view .

One friend says to the other, "light it anyway, what's the worst that could happen?" So the second friend is about to light it but luckly, he changes his mind at the last second.

The car comes into view. It's a goddam police car. The car slows down, and we start to slowly walk off. The polic drive over to us and get out.

The 1st friend (Barry O C) told 2nd friend (Barry S) to start reading the newspaper. (cause it's in his hands)

[b]DANM THIS STORY IS LOOOOONG [/b]

So, Barry S standin there, pitch black, pretending to read a newspaper. The police get out and ask us some questions. They ask us to empty our pockets.

I stand over to one side and take a mobile phone and some keys out of my pocket. Barry S takes out : a lighter, a newspaper and matches. Barry O C takes out a whole roll of kitchen roll and says "ooh, snotty tissue".

I'm standing there holding in a huge laugh, while they get searched, and I don't.

Finally the polic leave and we go on our merry way, off to find another pole.

You probably had to be there.

[b] WOW, that took some time . . . [/b]
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
And me the one with the fireworks ! (not)
Which reminds me of another story . . . but I wasn't there so, I don't really know what happened.

Now, back to near death experiences, who died?
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Excuse me? I once died. I went to a biiiiig place, with lots of stuff.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]Excuse me? I once died. I went to a biiiiig place, with lots of stuff. [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought only cat have more than one lives, not human.
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
I am a cat. Pay attention.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]I am a cat. Pay attention. [/B][/QUOTE]

Lotus slap herself.
*Nope, I'm not dreaming.
You're a feline, who have nine lives.
You're a great comedian
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]

Lotus slap herself.
*Nope, I'm not dreaming.
You're a feline, who have nine lives.
You're a great comedian [/B][/QUOTE]

Lotus is a herself? Ooh, the naughty ideas.:angel: :devil: :angel: :devil: ( me wrestling with my good and bad side )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...