Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, Any other DDR Players out there??? Well if there are, I'd like to inform you that the wonderful version that's in most of the arcades, yes, DDR EXTREME, is coming to a store near you on the 21st this month! Fortunate people like me can get it for only 39.99! :D I just looked it up on the internet and some store was charging 60! that's insane. but anyway, I was wondering how many DDR players we had on these boards... so just drop a reply ;)
Posted
There's another DDR thread not even halfway down the page lol. If you want to post about DDR, then use the currently existing [b][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37470]DDR thread[/b][/url]. Only one thread per game, we're trying to keep clutter down in here. Thanks.

Thread Closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...