Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Hello it me Aqua! Well this thread is to talk about peoples anime obssessions. It can be from magna, anime show, movie, your fantasy, pet peeves ect.....
Well my anime obssession is the good looking anime men, especially the evil ones. They are so sexy, sadly they are only ink. But hey who said you can't dream! Me and my best freind are always fighting over anime guys. She's always trying to give me the crappiest and ugliest guys. But I steal them behind her back, which she knows. Anyways I have other anime obssessions as well, but I'll post up later. So type away, dissscuss, give opinions, laugh, cry and whatever else you do.[/COLOR] :love:
Posted
yo
me and my friend fight like that too
currently we are fighting over cute guy TIDUS from ffX
i saw him first!
friend: NO I DID
me: NOOOO I DID :P

Yeah something like that!!
Posted
Obsessive is a harsh word...I prefer the term "unhinged from reality" myself. Anyway...I fawn over every single anime girl there is. Hear me out before you call me a pervert! Think about it. Every anime girl is drawn (mostly) to be sexy and attractive, right? I mean, if girls were that good looking in the real world (dont get me wrong, there are some really gorgeous girls out there) I would probably be fawning over them.
My current obsession is over Chi from the manga "Chobits" *angst*
...god I am so lonely...
:laugh:
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
It's the combination of amazing animation and a great story that can make me watch a certain anime.

It's pretty hard to decide on what anime to watch if you base it on the art alone; with every anime studios release, the movement of the characters get more fluid and the art, more beautiful. The plot is equally important. It's like the [i]brain[/i] of the anime. Without a good deal of it, the anime degenerates into a rolling film of pretty pictures. A lovely way to waste the studio's money.

Love and Peace! :love2:
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Yeah, those anime guys lol. I'm always telling my brothers and my friends "Oh he's so hot, you guys, ah, what a dream boat..." lol. And they think I'm crazy.
Posted
erm... yes anime characters..are drawn attractive..but I mean..they're still just a cartoon.. o.o'
I like anime because the animation of the fight scenes are better than most other cartoons and story plot.
Posted
Heheh... i'm not really obsessed with anything about Anime in perticuler, i'm just an anime FREAK! I have over 5 GB of anime on my computer, and 75 volumes of manga/shonenjump etc! Course, I am only a fan of the good ones, anime like DBZ and pokemon give Anime a bad ******* name! THEY SHOULD DIE! (So should 4KIDS!)
Plus they always make the good manga into ****** anime (One Piece made me cry!)
which totally pisses me off, since i totally love One Piece in general. Actually, i belive i DO have a obsession in perticular. One Piece. The goofy art style, kool fighting and hilarious (sometime) jokes. Like were Luffy gets his head stuck in a bird... priceless. Plus the toally wacked out and goofy villains are jsut hilarious, watching them fight. Plus I do really like the whole pirate thing. (Did i mention i think Nami his hot?I tell ya, if their were streets packed with them... no more lonly nights! I'm goin huntin! *Grabes a net and a shotgun* Yahhoo!!!)
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue] Well sorry for not posting. Well I know they are just ink, but hey you can dream. Plus I love chobits. Chii is just drawn beautifully and her clothes. Plus like I said me and my freind do fight over them, glad we're not the only ones :D . Plus my other obssession other then Anime....is books. I love reading all types of books. I read this one book called Midnight Predator, its about vampires and humans being sold inot slavery. It was deep and romantic, plus the guy was sexy...........yay baby.[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Arial]I'm obsessed with the cute characters. Cute like... Chiyo-Chan. Innocent. And cute like, they would probably just take you right there in the elevator. Rugged. I' am obsessed with Azumanga Diaoh and Kaliedo Star. Likewise, Hellsing and Wolfs Rain. My friend keeps trying to steal my Kiba plush, pure evil. And I try to steal her Hellsing DVD's. We were almost not friends anymore this summer. I just love the men... and some women. Sigh, Gene Starwind... Marry me.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...