Asim Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 I challange anyone, and everyone able to fight into a battle. I don't care if I fight ten people on my own, but if anyone wants to join my side they're welcome to it. The number of people joining this spar will depend on you, I will set a deadline when the signups stop. Oh and if I see any poor sign ups, I'll let you in, but I'll rip your heart out in the first post, so I want to see some good work. Sign up: Name: Age: Gender: Side: With me, against me. Appearance: Personality: Weapons: 3 Maximum Abilities: 1 Only, and nothing too much. Others: Anything additional you can think of. I'll post my character later.
Albel the Wicked Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Well, if you need a referee, I suggest trying to see if Dragon Warrior would do this. Although I doubt no one will sign up for this, because I did something like this and no one signed up for it. I'm signing up to get rid of your cocky attidude. I may have lost my first (not to mention the only fight I've had so far) but I've learned a thing or two. Prepare yourself! Name: 'Sword Demon' Karel Age: 25 Gender: Male Side: Against you Appearance: [URL=http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=get_pic&pic_id=36525]Click here[/URL] Personality: Serious Weapons: His sword (In picture) and has kozukas Abilities: Super Speed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now