Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Red Vs Blue... anyone seen it. Its actually something you download from the internet but I thought it would fit better here.

Its basically a parody of Halo... and there are 2 sides, Red and Blue. They are in Blood Gulch and each team is trying to kill the other. But it has some of the greastest comedy in it. If you want to you can download some of the episodes [URL=http://www.redvsblue.com]here[/URL]. I strongly suggest checking it out. Its hilarious.[/size]
Posted
I love RvB! It's hilarious!

Caboose: I think I'm starting to get this! That guy si a robot, your his boyfirend. So that makes you...a gay robot!

Church: (sarcastically)That's right caboose, I'm a gay robot.
Posted
[size=1]My favorite episode is the AI one...

Tucker: Oh AI... whats the "A" stand for again...
Church: Artificial
Tucker: Oh yea.... Whats the...
Church: (interrupting) Intelligence.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...