Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In my backroom, it says that there is one private message, but when I open the PM box, there's nothing there, but it doesn't say that there are no messages in the folder. What to do?
Posted
[FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]The problem could be a myriad of things. I think the best way to figure out what is going on is for you to take a screenshot of your PM box.

If I had to venture a guess, though, I think you might have accidentally minimized the window using the blue square with the white arrows at the top right of every window.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
Okay, I took some screen captures.

My Backroom
[url]http://www.freewebs.com/roxybudgy/Backroom.jpg[/url]

My PM Inbox
[url]http://www.freewebs.com/roxybudgy/Inbox.jpg[/url]

I still haven't been able to read that one PM.
Posted
After looking into this, I found a slight bug in the PM system. The person who send you the Private Message either deleted their account or an Administrator deleted it. Regardless, because that user was not in our system anymore, it wouldn't show the message in your inbox.

I'll implement a fix for this soon enough.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...