Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][size=1]Recently, I've become obessed with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and I'd like an avatar of Llednar Twem. Here's the pic:

[IMG]http://www.creativeuncut.com/media/ffta-llednar.jpg[/IMG]

The link is this: [url]http://www.creativeuncut.com/media/ffta-llednar.jpg[/url]

I'd like his face on it, with the words "Reversed Soul" on it. Thanks for anyone taking up this challenge,

Yunsung.[/color][/size]
Posted
I gave it a shot, but this is just the basic layout of the avitar. I could do some neat things with it if you'de like, as well.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Cursed_Vortex/Yunsung1.jpg[/IMG]

How's that?

Source: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Cursed_Vortex/Yunsung1.jpg[/url]
Posted
It looks cool, but I [b]am][/b] interested in the neat things. Could you possibly do some of the neat things? *Has plenty of time on his hands but no good programs to edit stuff*
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]
I think Creative Uncut doesn't allow direct linking. It would be better if you just attach the file to your post. Ah well, here it is! Neat enough? XD

Love and Peace! :love2:
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...