Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anybody here work with flash any? Im doing alot with it like building a new website, but me and a few of my friends are going to make an animated movie with it and Im trying to learn more about it. Anyone know of any good help sites out there?
Posted
Another forums page that I visit has several people that are into flash. I will try to ask a few of them for some sites or tips to use, but if I don't get back here, it is because they ignored my thread ^_^ so, sorry~
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]Another forums page that I visit has several people that are into flash. I will try to ask a few of them for some sites or tips to use, but if I don't get back here, it is because they ignored my thread ^_^ so, sorry~ [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Loadsa sites use Flash... what version are you after in particular... I have QVLink (And Flash as well) or sumthin...[/SIZE]
Posted
. . . I didn't mean they were into Flash for their site. I mean they use flash personally, for fun and stuff, and often post links to new works they made. *shrug* Suppose I could have made that a bit more clear though ^_^
Posted
Thanx for the info. Right now me and my freinds are making a Abnimated movie, but im the only one who nows any programming and capable of using action script so Im making a game right now. I just help them on the side. Right now Im making a Fighting RPG game, its nothing special but youll be able to pick a character and then fight Final Fantasy style. I will have my website up soon so if interested, take a look at it when its ready.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pave-Low [/i]
[B]Thanx for the info. Right now me and my freinds are making a Abnimated movie, but im the only one who nows any programming and capable of using action script so Im making a game right now. I just help them on the side. Right now Im making a Fighting RPG game, its nothing special but youll be able to pick a character and then fight Final Fantasy style. I will have my website up soon so if interested, take a look at it when its ready. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Whaa!! Your getting a battle style like that? Good luck finding one, they're meant to cost quite alot of muela...[/SIZE]
Posted
Thanx kottonot. As for the battle system, Im not buying anything, I just ment its going to be a fightibng game where you fight a monster in a Final; Fantasy battle type way. Im going to code the fighting egine myself.
Posted
Wow! A topic about me! Wait a second... You mean the Computer program Flash, don't you? ...Curses.

Never used Flash, probably never will... Wayyyyy outta my league.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...