Krillen Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Anyone ever seen it? If not I reccomend it, its really good. Its about a girl that is a robot and falls in love with a bounty hunter who kills people for their spines and bones for money. They dream of getting off the junk land and up to the heavenous city above. The boy that is loved by the girl is decapitated and is also turned into a robot, he looses control of his mind...............Im not telling anymore. So did anyone like this?
Sephiroth Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 I prefer the manga to the OAV, the OAV is only 1 tape, good yes, but I wanted to see the rest of the episodes made into OAV, the tape has episodes 1 and 2, the manga is about 12, there are non official ones which have been going for a few years now....
Krillen Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 Its a series???!!! I htought that it was only a Movie!
Sephiroth Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Its a series???!!! I htought that it was only a Movie! [/B][/QUOTE] the series has not been turned into an oav, its only out in Japan as a series of doujinshi's (non hentai of course, but there are the hentai one's too), the real official doujinshi only spread over a series of 12 issues, the OAV only spread 2 of those issues on one tape, the unnofficial doujinshi's have been going on for a while....
tethsuo shima Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 I NEVER HEART OF IT BUT IT SOUND GOO. GOT TO SEE ITTTT :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
King Penn Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 its not called battle angel, its called battle angel alita, and in Japan her name is not alita, either
Krillen Posted November 8, 2001 Author Posted November 8, 2001 Its caled battle angel from where i am from
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now