Jump to content
OtakuBoards

An Angel's Tears [M-SLV] Discussions


Recommended Posts

Posted

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] Yay...ok I promised that I would wait til I finished my first rpg Shattering earth....but i couldn't help it. Anyway this is my forth rpg and I hope everyone like it. Plus this is a place for discusion and ideas. Plus request also and if you have a question...then post them here. Well lets see................. :sleep: .....oh ok so yea this is a place for discussions.[/COLOR]
Posted
Hi Aqua!
I just signed up as the Angel of Fire, but I am utterly confused. Am I allied with Lucifer, or the Dark Angel? I wasnt sure, so my bio kind of avoids mentioning it. Please clear this up! :confused:
Posted
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!Ummmmm <<_>>. Sorry about that. All the elemental angels are in gods side and seek to destroy the dark angel and demon prince. Besides I pmed you lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...