Sword Breaker Posted October 3, 2004 Posted October 3, 2004 Well, I recently got addicted to listen to the hilarious (most of the time) parodys Wierd Al dose, I jsut find it so funny that somone gets away with doing this to 'respectable' songs. Regardless, he is goddam hilarious, I'm Fat is hilarious, Star Wars: The Saga Begins wasn't actualy funny, but it had a better beat then the origonal American Pie... odd isn't it? Pretty Fly for a Rabbi was the same, but it was funnier! Omish Paradice... hilarious **** right there... Anyway, I want'd to see what everyones thoughts on Wierd Al were. If there is already a thread, i'm sorry...
Shinmaru Posted October 3, 2004 Posted October 3, 2004 Weird Al is awesome. He's the first musician I really got into, so he'll always have a special place with me lol. Sadly, I only own two of his albums, In 3-D and Running With Scissors, both of which are awesome. Between the two I prefer In 3-D, though Running With Scissors has what is probably the funniest and most sadistic (not to mention [i]longest[/i]) of Weird Al's songs, "Albuquerque". The song is just one long head trip.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now