Vash_trigun Posted October 3, 2004 Posted October 3, 2004 can someone make me and avi and banner of the Aegis gundam from gundam seed?
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 4, 2004 Posted October 4, 2004 I've started them. I'll finish em' up when I get home from school. What do you want them to say? If anything.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 5, 2004 Posted October 5, 2004 Sorry it took so long. If you'd prefer them to be a diffrent color then ask. Otherwise, enjoy.
Vash_trigun Posted October 5, 2004 Author Posted October 5, 2004 [quote name='SaiyanPrincessX']Sorry it took so long. If you'd prefer them to be a diffrent color then ask. Otherwise, enjoy.[/quote] Can u mkae it more red than pink thank you :)
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 6, 2004 Posted October 6, 2004 Not a problem, here you go. How is this? I thought it looked boring simply red so I spiced it up with a little color. Any other changes?
Syk3 Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 [QUOTE=keitaro84]Hey SaiyanPrincessX, love the banner you made with the aegis :love: any chance you can make me one with the Gundam - Freedom please? Also how did you make it? I would like to have a go and try to make one for myself. Is it hard to make an banner?[/QUOTE]Two things. If you want her to make you a banner, your best bet it PMing or IMing her about it, rather than ask in someone else's thread or restrict a brand new thread to just her. If you want to make one yourself, please refer to [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=28018]this thread[/url].
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now