Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This band doesn't seem all that popular around where I am, but I have a wide taste in music and Rooney hits the spot. They're a band that, at first glimpse, appear punk rock, but you'll find them more Soft Rock mixed with this and that. One song even sounded like modern day Beatles O.o

I dunno how popular they are. Anyone else know 'em? For those who do, I like their songs "Stay Away," "I'm a Terrible Person," "Blueside" (a song and title I'm using for current animations), and "Daisy Duke."
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My sister loves Rooney. She went to a concert and got to meet them in person (damn her reportership). I myself don't think they're half bad, especially Blue Side. Very Beatlesy.


Beatlesy. I'm going to use that word nonstop now.
Posted
[color=deeppink][size=1]Rooney definitely has a Beatles-esque feel, which I love. They got randomly popular back here a couple months ago, with their song "Shakin'", then kind of disappeared off of the face of the Earth, but not before I got into them. Their music is pretty good, it's nice to listen to when you just want some groovin' tunes and aren't looking for any particular mood music.

Good stuff.

-Karma[/size][/color]
Posted
I'm surprised people know about them. I made this thread ages ago too XD

"Shakin'?" They like that one? It's one of the ones that are kinda "meh" to me. But I've gotten to like "Sorry Sorry" a lot. It has a good beat that a person who sings (like myself) wouldn't mind trying out with guitar.
Posted
[color=deeppink][size=1]Yea, Sorry Sorry is a good one. Daisy Duke and Shakin' are probably my favorites on that CD. I wonder if they'll ever come out with a new albulm? Then again, as far as music goes, it's kind of pointless to speculate.

-Karma[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...