Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know what the Legend of Goku game for the GBA is based on? I'm getting it for Christmas and I want ot know what I'm getting into.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i don't know what its based on but i read that its a action/adventure with rpg characteristics(sp?) like gaining levels and techniques.
Posted
I want it to come out on GBA I mean I can play it either way I just think GBA is easy to take with you. Did you know GBA has a Tv tuner so you can watch tv its sweet.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Your fighting Frieza or something. [url]www.planetnamek.com[/url] had something on it. There advertisement called frieza "Queen Frieza". Laughed my *** off when I read dat.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]its not coming out on the gba, its coming out on the ps2 [/B][/QUOTE]

sorry, but it's for GBA, not PS2( PS2 SUX! :flaming: ). And final bout was pretty good ShadowGohan. lol queen freiza. :laugh:
Posted
Damnit people 'The Namek' has spoken and everyone else to has said it is for the Game Boy Advanced not The Play Station 2 alright!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...