Kei Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Does anyone know what the Legend of Goku game for the GBA is based on? I'm getting it for Christmas and I want ot know what I'm getting into.
King Penn Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 its not coming out on the gba, its coming out on the ps2
Guest Imsirion Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 i don't know what its based on but i read that its a action/adventure with rpg characteristics(sp?) like gaining levels and techniques.
zenmonkey Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH CHECK THE SIG IF YA NEED TO I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE THERE ANY SITES W/ INFO OR ANYTHING??? thanks!!!
shibatku Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 I want it to come out on GBA I mean I can play it either way I just think GBA is easy to take with you. Did you know GBA has a Tv tuner so you can watch tv its sweet.
Break Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [SIZE=1]If it's gonna be as crap as Dragonball GT final bout... don't even bother finding out...:p[/SIZE]
Guest Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 Your fighting Frieza or something. [url]www.planetnamek.com[/url] had something on it. There advertisement called frieza "Queen Frieza". Laughed my *** off when I read dat.
Guest Matt Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i] [B]its not coming out on the gba, its coming out on the ps2 [/B][/QUOTE] sorry, but it's for GBA, not PS2( PS2 SUX! :flaming: ). And final bout was pretty good ShadowGohan. lol queen freiza. :laugh:
Guest Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 Damnit people 'The Namek' has spoken and everyone else to has said it is for the Game Boy Advanced not The Play Station 2 alright!!
shibatku Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 Lady Katana really there is a tv tuner for GBA I found out when I bought a GBA gameshark I'mm gonna get one as soon as I find one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now