Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1] Does anyone out there Play Monster Hunter? I just got it today, and so far its been awesome. You get to hunt down all kinds of things, such as dragons, steal eggs, theres cats, quests, etc. You can even go online. I was just wondering does anyone play online? I currently cant because I have a wireless router and I dont know how to connect to the internet from my PS2 using that >.<; but I will figure it out somehow. Just wondering how many people have tried it already and if you liked it. If not, you should really check it out if you like hunting/action/rpg games! [/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...