Jump to content
OtakuBoards

is bush doing a good job?  

  1. 1. is bush doing a good job?

    • NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!
      3
    • ummmmmm i guess so
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b] He is doing a GREAT job under all of this pressure. Gore would of just fallen. I mean how could you vote for some idiot that said he made the internet. I mean thats just wrong.....[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
Ok so I'm english and may not have as many facts as americans......but that just makes me glad he's not running my country. The man seems to me to be completely dense, look into his eyes next time he's on the telly - vacant. No offence inteneded to americans at all - just my opinion.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, bush is an airhead, but he has good advisors. besides, it's impossible to be objective b/c the whole country is rallied behind him right now. his approval rating has jumped to over 90%. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats cause someone's been doin alot of bribin latly. Anyways, if we had Clinton, we would've had this whole bin laden thing over with by now!
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
I just can't wait until he says;

"Sorry, my finger slipped"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...