Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I should've posted this one in August, but I forgot...Just like my previous work, this is based on a [I]Magic: The Gathering [/I] card. I tried to make the image look similar to the original art, but I took some liberties on the myr's design. Like the Suncrusher before it, this model is fully movable (and much more flexible).

[IMG]http://img5.exs.cx/img5/3244/MyrRetriever2.jpg[/IMG]
Whoops on the floating foot... :o

[IMG]http://img5.exs.cx/img5/4599/MyrRetriever1.jpg[/IMG]
Another angle and position.

[IMG]http://img5.exs.cx/img5/3374/myr_retriever.jpg[/IMG]
The original card.

C&C are welcome, specially since I'm really proud of this model (considering it only took me like 5 days)!
Posted
[size=1]Very nice. From what I can see, some more [lighting] detail around the head-part would be appropriate...but aside from that, this looks good. Also, maybe a more claw like 'foot' would be closer to the image on the card. Nice work Turkey![/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...